Thursday 30 October 2014

Salaam Maal Hijrah

Source: Internet
We have just ushered the new Islamic year on 25 October 2014.

Personally, I hope that this would be a time of reflection, on my walk towards Allah in the year just passed and what I could improve on, in the year that has arrived, In-Shaa-Allah.

There are so many aspects that I need to improve on. So many. My Quran recitation is the first on the list. And there are specific duas and elements that I have been wanting to memorise; and never got to doing it.

AZ has been sharing with me that the level of peace and happiness that we attain depends on our niyah (intention) towards what we hope to achieve. He has been constantly reminding me that we should be looking beyond this world, and work sincerely towards the Hereafter.

And this is not easy. And it will never be, I think. I pray that Allah (S.W.T) makes all our journey towards HIM easy, In-Shaa-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment