Thursday 18 June 2015

Ramadan And Us...

Today is the first day of Ramadan. And I must admit, that I am not in the best form that I had yearned to be in yet.

We are entering Day 2's Sahur in a few hours here, Alhamdhulilah.

I need to get into the form that I had hoped for, very soon, In-Shaa-Allah.

After much thought, I have decided that it would do me some good to step aside from this space this month.

Yes, and that does not translate that I will not be documenting my Ramadan days and moments that await me, In-Shaa-Allah. I would like to share Sister Neelu's Ramadan Journal prompts at this point. You can read more about it here.

In previous years, even before I starting writing a blog on my own, I kept a private journal, inspired from her prompts. Masha-Allah.

This year shall be the same for me too.

Therefore, while the journalling will continue, I will save them for post-Ramadan posts here again, In-Shaa-Allah.

Take care of heart, everyone, and I pray that Allah  (S.W.T) gives us all the imaan to make the most of this precious, precious month.

Ameen Ya Rabb.
Our Day 1. With AZ's favourite drink, some journalling and duas for lots of barakah with the family, for the family and the whole of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)'s Ummah. Looking forward to more days of duas and precious family moments.

2 comments:

  1. Ramadan Mubarak. I translate nasheeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramadan Mubarak. Thanks for sharing and for dropping by.:)

    ReplyDelete