Wednesday 30 September 2015

Eid Ul-Adha and Us

I  hope all my brothers and sisters celebrated this year's Eid Ul-Adha with lots of barakah and happiness.

May Allah (S.W.T) accept all our prayers, duas, fasts and sacrifices. Ameen.

Just a week or so before the first Dhul-Hijjah, I came down with a viral fever and took a week to recover, Alhamdhulilah.

The dry coughs stayed a little longer and therefore, I was not able to fast on the 10 days.

In-Shaa-Allah, I pray that HE gives me an opportunity to fast next year, and grant us all an opportunity to visit HIS sacred home.

The pilgrims performing their Hajj this year were tested in many ways, with some of them taking their final breaths in Allah (S.W.T)'s home.

Non-Muslims may not understand this, but for us, pre-destined with death during Hajj is one of our prayers.

May Allah (S.W.T) grant these fortunate souls with the highest place in Jannah. Ameen.

Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment